Women can have 11 types of orgasms
The Daily Star |
October 24, 2017
If you thought women could only have two types of orgasms – vaginal and clitoral – think again. While the male orgasm is pretty straightforward, it turns out women can have up to 11 different types of orgasms.
This mind-boggling news was revealed by Australian sex therapist Chantelle Otten. She said not only can women have multiple orgasms, but they can have multiple types of orgasms. “An orgasm is so special and so individual. The way each person orgasms is different, it is argued that there can be up to 11 different types of orgasms,” she told Body and Soul.
So what are these miraculous orgasms types?
View original article
- G-Spot – Only 20% of women can climax via vaginal penetration, but the best way to have a G-Spot orgasm is to find the spongy area on the front wall of her vagina and apply pressure. Doggy Style is one of the best sex positions for this.
- Clitoral – Arguably the most common type of orgasm, most women need clitoral stimulation in order to climax.
- Breast/nipple – Yes, nipple orgasms are possible. According to a recent study published in Science of Relationships researchers discovered that stimulation of the nipple activated an area of the brain called the genital sensory cortex. This is the same region of the brain activated by stimulation of the clitoris, vagina, and cervix, which means that the brain processes nipple and vaginal stimulation in the same way.
- Kissing/oral – As lips are packed with nerve endings, they are similar to the vulva, clitoris and nipples and can get you aroused. While achieving orgasm through kissing alone sounds difficult, it is possible but takes time and commitment.
- Anal – Women can have anal orgasms through indirect stimulation of the erogenous zones inside of the vagina – both the G-Spot and the A-Spot – as the anal and vaginal walls are shared.
- A-Spot – Known as the anterior fornix, the A-Spot is found on your front vaginal wall up towards the belly button. It indirectly stimulates the G-Spot, so will leave your toes curling.
- Cervical – The cervical orgasm is also known as the deep-spot orgasm. It responds best to pressure and is found as a result of deep penetration.
- ‘Zone’ – Zone orgasms are a result of stimulating an area that isn’t often thought of as erotic. The “sweet spot orgasm” is often achieved through stimulation of the inner thigh, nape, neck, or clavicle.
- Blended – A blended orgasm occurs when more than one area is being stimulated at the same time, normally a combined vaginal and clitoral orgasm, but can include any of the types of orgasms mentioned.
- Fantasy/mental – A fantasy or mental orgasm can happen through stimulation of your brain. This is what generally happens when you have an orgasm during your sleep. For those experienced in fantasy orgasms, they can have an orgasms purely through thought – no touching involved.
- Multiple – Multiple orgasms can either be sequential (one after the other with a break in between) or serial (one straight after the other).Not all women can experience multiple orgasms, but the best way to find out is through trial and error.